Trauma is the branch of surgical medicine that deals with treating injuries caused by an impact. With our expertise in complex fracture management, we treated all types of skeletal injuries and fractures. Reconstruction of post-trauma disabilty includes joint stiffness, limb shortening and deformity correction. We are also a specialised centre for the treatment of delayed non-union and infected non-union of the long bones using Ilizarov techniques.
Services offered includes :
- Upper and lower limb soft tissue and bony trauma.
- Pelvic and acetabular fractures / dislocations.
- Post-trauma limb shortening / deformity.
- Severe joint stiffness correction example elbow, knee and ankle.
- Infected non-union with bone loss using Ilizarov techniques.